Monday 21 March 2016

Friend And Colleague Mourn Crew Members Of FlyDubai Plane Crash




A passenger jet run by FlyDubai crash-landed at Rostov-on-Don airport in Southern Russia killing all 55 passengers and seven crew members on board.


Hanifa, (@tiger_monroe) a friend of one of the crew members Alex Confait shared a touching tribute to him. 23-year-old Confait from Mont Buxton, a district on the outskirts of the Seychelles capital Victoria has been working as a cabin crew with FlyDubai since August 2014. His father, Vincent Confait said he was going to celebrate his 24th birthday on March 31. Posting photos they took together, Hanifa wrote:

"I can hear you complaining about this pic lol. Saying how dare I allow it to resurface. My sweet love, you always looked perfect to me with that fauxhawk you took eternity styling to give it the right angle and pitch. I love you so much, I miss you so much #RIP My love #AdtForeverYoung #fz981"

Arish Mistry, (@arish3600ft) a flight attendant and colleague of Maxim, a crew member who died in the ill fated flight shared a photo on his Instagram.

"You will be missed my darling Maxim. RIP. Will always think of you when I'm in the air and even when I'm not. #cabincrew #flightattendant

No comments:

Post a Comment