Saturday 23 April 2016

Hon. Rotimi Agunsoye Celebrated His Birthday With An Empowerment Programme In His Constituency, Kosofe Local Government.


As part of his commitment to provide more dividends of democracy to his constituents, a member of the House of Representatives representing Kosofe Federal Constituency in Lagos State, Hon. Rotimi Agunsoye (R O T) empowered over 250 people in his constituency on the 21st of April 2016.

Agunsoye, who also celebrated his birthday on the same day with an empowerment programme and cleaning exercise in some parts of Kosofe, said he decided to put smile on the faces of his constituents because of the role they played in electing him to represent them at the lower chamber of the National Assembly.

Some of the items distributed included 150 sewing machines, grinding machines, 6 Tricycle(Keke Napep) and other valuable items.



He also donated an Ambulance to his constituency which will always be readily available for any emergency in Kosofe Constituency, the ambulance will be kept at Kosofe Constituency house situated at 8, Kujore Str. Ogudu Road Ojota Lagos.
Agunsoye told journalists at the event that he decided to give the items to complement the achievements of Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

He said: “I decided to celebrate my birthday with empowerment programme and cleaning exercise because I believe in my people, who sent me to Abuja to represent them. I dedicate the day to my constituents and to those that lost their lives in the North-East geo-political zone in the hands of Boko Haram sect.

“We should believe in the people that we serve, knowing fully well that service to humanity is service to God.

My people and I decided that we should use my birthday to clean our environment and to put smile on the faces of our people. I am giving  grinding machines, sewing machines and tricycles to our people.” This is just the begining, more of this should be expected,  I'm committed to serve my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment